Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a chaotic day!
BFW Pump LO flushing

STG LO Flushing

And starting Syn Gas Compressor and NG Booster




Physically tired and mentally exhausted

Now I know what it means to work without support



e.g.: I was surrounded by 3 MHI supervisors, 1 machinery engineer, two of which gave me an order me at the same time, while my worker asked about rags, gaskets, and one foreman asked me about making a new strainer gasket.




I just smiled and said yes to everybody, and none of the request I completed

As for the gasket I took one from BFW a 100 mesh gasket, but it was required to use a 120 mesh gasket, no body knows when it was installed. But when they remove the gasket, they saw that it was a 100 mesh gasket one yelled and one was confused because it was him who took it to BFW pump from STG, Kakakakakakakaka…like I care.





I just laughed and said “I have no more 4” gasket,” I really don’t care anymore.

MHI keep asking me, “Why rekayasa not buy gaskets?” I just laugh.





LO flushing requires a V6500 gasket, but it is permanent quality gasket, since we do not purchase anything with that kind of quality in this project my PM refused to buy. Here’s the interesting part, when I told MHI that REK does not by that kind of gasket, and Tsuchiya-san, deputy PM of MHI, overheard that he told me to go to my PM with him, and forced REK to buy V6500 gasket. I explained how Kashiwagi-san refused to use to gasket sheet and want a pre-fabricated one, Tsuchiya insisted that it is REK’s scope, cause it’s for temporary purposes only, but my PM argued that it was a permanent quality gasket, so it’s MHI’s scope. In the end my PM cave in and told Tsuchiya-san that REK will buy! I was in relief, but just only for a short time….



After Tsuchiya-san went through the door of his office, my PM said “just take piping team’s,” another problem, Piping team’s gasket was very limited and did not have enough spare, if I took the amount of gasket that I need there’d be no more left for piping. And I repeat, I have informed my PM about this situation, I explained to him earlier when Tsuchiya-san was still in the office…



So if I took Piping team’s gasket I’m screwed

If I didn’t take Piping team’s gasket and used the temporary one I’m screwed

If I hit my PM in the head with a 46 mm wrench I’m screwed




Luckily I told Shiraisi-san about the situation and MHI chose to buy the gaskets…and then back charged every gasket I need to Rekayasa. So every time I took a gasket, I have to sign a notice that I take these size gaskets and in this amount…so I’m still screwed…



Lacking in tools, needless to say that tools are a necessity in my line of work, wrenches, torque wrench, etc but I never had sufficient tools. When I made a field purchase request, it was denied by my PM, “just borrow,” he said. I’ve borrowed from everywhere and haven’t returned any of them since I still use them for LO flushing (each LO needs at least 6 set of tools, and I cant move them around “KEEP HERE!”) …where else should I look?



I’ve borrowed wrenches, hammers, some time I have to beg, because I’m not the only one who had a lot of work…but it seemed that I’m the only one who had no tools…


So if I didn’t buy and could not provide with sufficient tools I’m screwed

If I borrowed from MHI I’m screwed

If hit my PM in the head with a 50 mm wrench I’m screwed but satisfied…


Still no solution…




Man power. I need man power, and a lot of man power…

Kashiwagi-san almost said “asked for man power” every single freaking day but what he didn’t know is I have requested for the past 2 months for extra man power every single freaking day and there was no response…

Wait it was solved for about one or two weeks, but there was a bit problem…they were illegal workers from the Philippines

Eventually they were banned from entering the site until they’ve got a valid working visa…

At one time he said something like “use your head? Don’t you understand? We need more man power,” I used brain, but I doubted my PM has any brain…



I’m screwed until I have enough man power…

Screwed until my freaking ass is sore…

No comments: