Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boo

I'm the Sloth
Not the Greed
Not the Pride
I'm just a bit off


And you're the crack on the pavement
you wait the drying of cement
aren't you a bit off?


The breath in the morning
I've forgotten (what?)
The warmth of the morning sun


The rain drops
I've remembered(what?)
The cold of the morning breeze


Noodles and toodle
they eat and then they go (why so?)
Are they a bit off?


A white poodle
Swimming in a deep pool
A small man
Digging a big hole (ha?)
we all are a bit off


You have to point and smile
You sit and drink
Where you point is where you are
so smile
Where you sit is where you sleep
so drink



I'm the balance
I weigh everything
A little baby's smile and your cries
I might be wrong
but I'm always balanced
let me hear both sides



Holes on the road
water on the side
Holes on the side
and water on the road


I lay silent
a cat got my tongue
I lay dormant
nothing had happen



vegetables are good
if you lay dormant
you are a vegetable
then you are bad

are you not?
are you?


what happen if you fell asleep?
a bear comes and comfort me
what happen if you stay awake?
a rabbit comes and maul me


I think i've lost it completely
you've lost it haven't you?
But I'll be all right

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
aku kebetulan tipe orang yg kalau baca menghayati..ekkekekekke
menghayati tulisanmu ini, ga ngerti kenapa terasa dingin, kosong, hampa, gimanaaa gitu..
how did you feel nggik? pas nulis ini apa yg mok pikirin, kok aku kerasa gemaanaa getu..heheheheh

Trihanggara Hamdhani said...

Hehehehehe

iyah betul banget tin :)

itu yang aku rasain pas nulis itu...
kerasa ya?

btw jarang2 aku dapet inspirasi and mood kek gitu ^-^

Anonymous said...

kesepian ^^