Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm the king

I’m the ruler and the king. I chose who lives and who dies. Weighing all the options with balanced proportions, one with my right hand, and the other with my left hand.


I fear of chaos, a society disregarding its rules and having no same objective, viewing this with his own eyes, and seeing that with another’s, a society having no goal, and no fear.


Anarchism I can never tolerate, different is never good. Thus I decree, no man or woman shall be different. I weigh this with a balanced scale, it’s never fair but this is what my people need, blunting the edge of the ego’s knife, eliminating any need to revolt and rebel.


I am the tyrant, with an iron fist I plough the soil, and with my sweat I fertilize the land. There shall be no common man who sees his fate better than his neighbor, they shall tell tall tales about the past, and its society succumbing to pits of diversity.


There shall be no more. Fear I hold in my right hand, hate grasp with my left hand, if you are the same between you and your friends, than you can never see envy’s growth.


I am the savior, with care I shorten the tall, and with love I heighten the short. There shall be no special man who leads the follower; they shall hear no stories of such magnificent man.


There shall be more. Grain of rice and beads of coffee, I breath the fluid, and exhales the foul. Such strong fragrant of the morning coffee, such weak scent of the cooked rice.


I am the common man; I shall guide my people since I am in command. I choose the cloth they wore, I select the water they drink. They shall not fear me, they will not love me. They will obey me because they want me.


At 5 am they tie their shoes, at 6 they will jog, at 7 they will rest and at 8 they will work


Such detail plan, for each and every man, such cunningness of a severe genius, and thus I shall be generous


I am the savant! I do well with art; I do horribly in no such.

Every baby shall be accounted for, Even if had to be done door to door. Every life expectancy, every books they fancy, They will not escape me.

Thus no cripple will grow, no idiot shall live

No mistake to be feared

I’m your emperor, I am your ruler. without a crown on my coronation, cause I haven’t found the need for such commotion

Bye bye

No comments: