Monday, January 4, 2010

puisi tentang rokok (dari site yang lama)

she came to my life….

she was a double edged knife…

with every sip of air I inhaled….

she took a bit of my life with her….

And I took part of her as well….

So I breathed till she no longer exist…

Another came along….

different package but still the same….

With every air I sucked in she took a bit of my soul away….

And in return I burn a part of her as well…

Till I got fed up and threw her away…

They are all the same…

Took a piece of me….

Poisoned me with sweet sensation….

They all have the same name…

And no know is to blame…

their names are nico….tine…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ini yang membangunkanku, di dini hari jam 3..
"puisi tentang rokok" ck..ck..ckk..
hehehe..tapi banyak postingan baru..bacaa ahh

Anonymous said...

maz anggik...ingat!!!
ngerokok bikin kw cepat mati
nih...*nyodorin permen karet*